The essential primer for all areas of your vehicle close to the road
Protects bodywork and car parts in the floor area as well as the engine bay against corrosion and rock chips:
ideal for spoilers, rear aprons, rocker panels, wings and engine bays
builds a tough-elastic undercoat for subsequent finishing
PVC-compatible and easy-to-use
NIGRIN Rock Chip Protective Primer is the essential primer for all areas of your vehicle close to the road (to a height of about 30cm). It protects the engine compartment as well as bodywork and vehicle parts such as the spoiler, rear apron, rocker panel and fenders against corrosion and rock chips. NIGRIN Rock Chip Protective Primer builds a tough and elastic protective coating for subsequent coats of paint. It is compatible with any existing PVC undercoating and is easy to use.
- Clean and dry surfaces to be treated.
- Tape off adjacent areas.
- Shake can well before use.
- Evenly spray-paint surfaces from a distance of approx. 20-30 cm, working in a criss-cross pattern in 2 to 3 passes.
- Apply more thinly to edges to facilitate good blending.
- Top-coatable after drying (approx. 45 minutes).
- For more this Graphics Work Steps Bodywork Repair!